Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Sales Shopping 2011: Makeup & Beauty


As mentioned in my previous post, the last few weeks have been quite manic, however I've still managed to find the time for a bit of sales shopping!  I do prefer to do sales shopping online, but you do have to get in there quickly or all the best things sell out! After Christmas I placed orders from H&M, ASOS, John Lewis and House of Fraser and manged to get a few bargains! My mum and I also ventured over to Lakeside last week, but I'm not really one for rummaging through the sales racks so I only bought a few bits. This is going to be Part 1 of my Sales Shopping Haul, featuring the makeup and beauty items I purchased and Part 2 will feature the clothing items.
.
LUSH 'Relax, Take a Bath' giftset - £5 (reduced from £10.50)


Benefit 'Ticket to Glossytown' lipgloss set - £13 (reduced from £19.50)


Essie nail polishes - £4.95 each (reduced from £9.50)
Left: Glamour Purse, Right: Power Clutch

.
Lancome 'Hypnose' and 'Hypnose Doll Eyes' mascara sets - £13.50 each (reduced from £20.50)


 

17 comments:

  1. You got some great deals! I didn't pick up much in the sales :\ I bought a couple of half price sets in Boots and some Illamasqua eyelashes in the sale and that was it. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you got some amazing bargains! Looking forward to your review of the lancome mascara! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys hun!
    The Lancome buys look great!
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good little buys :) I don't think I've ever seen Essie on "sale" before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you got some amazing bargains! love the Lancome sets! Amazing!! x

    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the Essie Polishes!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some amazing bargains :) We love SALES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Majorly jealous about that lipgloss set, it looks amazing! You got some great bargains. Love your blog, I followed. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing buys! Where did you get the lancome set from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice deal on those mascara sets! I love lancome's bi-facil. That robot soap is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Lancome sale was massive & ridiculous! Looks like you got some good bits, the lipglosses look like lovely colours! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blog!

    you're so pretty <3

    now following you! follow me back hun!

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great buy!! Essie's Power Clutch is such a pretty shade! I love it!

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow those mascara sets are such a bargain good find!
    xx
    pinksaphire85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. KellyLouisexo: I got them from House of Fraser :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the january sales xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...