Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Valentine's Day Glossybox

.
'Pretty in Pink: the Valentine's Day Edition. Of course Valentines Day is just around the corner and whether you believe in it or not, we want you to know how much we value you and make you feel extra special with this month's hot pink BOX! Packed with 5 practical and perfecting products, this BOX is all about being good to your lovely self.'


What was in the box

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - I love the unique packaging of the eyeliner and the creamy formula makes it incredibly easy to apply, but unfortunately I received the shade 'Emerald Green' which just isn't a shade I can see myself using.

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream & Extra Firming Night Cream - These are the products in the box which I'm most excited to try! I've been really into skincare products lately and after a quick internet search, I've seen these two particular creams have got amazing reviews. I'm so excited to try them out!

FAB Gentle Body Moisturizer - This body moisturizer contains no parabens, harsh chemicals or colorants and claims to 'nourish the skin' and 'lock in moisture.' It's thick and creamy and when applied to my hands, left them incredibly smooth and hydrated.

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting primer - dewy finish - I use a primer in my makeup routine, religiously every day and although I typically prefer a matte finish to my makeup, I've recently been enjoying a lighter, more glowy finish.
.
.
My Thoughts

Firstly, I adore the limited edition, hot pink Glossybox! It's so pretty and girly! I don't think I'll be using the 'Emerald Green' eyeliner but that's just down to my personal preferences. My favourite products are the Clarins day and night creams - they more than make up for the green eyeliner! I'm also really excited to try the Murad face primer as I've only ever been impressed with Murad products I've previously tried. Overall, I'm really pleased with this month's box and think it was definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited to try out the products properly!



7 comments:

  1. WOW. This is sooo cute :) I thought it was a pink laptop at first!! and hey, if you don't want the eye liner I am happy to take it off your hands! :P

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this months glossy box x

    @MissLauren____
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissLauren____
    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/
    http://missslauren1.tumblr.com/
    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, please let us know what you think of the primer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do :) I can't wait to try it out! xx

      Delete
  4. Isn't the packaging just so amazing?! It just makes the overall package so much better! The Clarins products are amazing - love them.

    P.s, I'm doing my first ever INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY which includes a handbag, clutch, and 3 pieces of jewellery.
    I would love for you and your readers to enter!!

    BLOG: instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/instinctofstyle

    XO,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I absolutely loved the packaging of this month's box!
    Super jealous you got the Clarins products in yours - seems like no one was quite happy with the shade of Eyeko's skinny liner they got, mind was definitely too pale for me ha :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute!
    i cant wait to get the Australian glossy box!

    great blog xx

    pinksaphire85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...