Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Bicester Village Haul - MAC & Cath Kidston


A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to Bicester Village. I've mentioned before how much I love shopping there - mainly because of The Cosmetics Company Store! It can be very hit-or-miss though, as it depends what stock they have in at that time. When I was there, they had an amazing selection of products including Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks and creamy concealers, Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and a huge selection of MAC makeup including pigments, eyeshadows and lipsticks! I still only purchased two makeup items though, as I've had my eye on a few products from some of the upcoming MAC collections.

I was so excited to see the 'Innocense, Beware!' lipstick which was released with the Venomous Villains collection. I missed out on the lipstick when it originally came out, as it sold out so quickly! 'Innocense, Beware!' is actually being re-promoted with the Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection, but I absolutely adore the limited edition packaging with Cruella de Ville! It's such a pretty, pink-toned nude and it's a cremesheen so it's lovely and glossy on the lips. The eye pencil I purchased in 'I Get No Kick' is a pretty, shimmering nude - perfect for highlighting the inner corner and brow bone. I also wanted a new makeup bag as I get bored of them very easily and like to change them up now and again. I purchased the 'English Rose' cosmetic bag from Cath Kidston, which cost £8 instead of £12. It's the perfect size to carry my everyday makeup essentials and it's so pretty!
.

(Left: 'Innocense, Beware!', Right: 'I Get No Kick')


.
♥

11 comments:

  1. That is a lovely colour lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makeup bag is so cute xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to bicester village - for the CCO! Love the cath kidston bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick looks gorgeous, wonder how I managed to miss it when that collection came out!? I heard a lot of great things about that liner, too, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The MAC lipstick shade is gorgeous.

    Loving your new makeup bag too xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I keep pesterying my BF to go to Bicester Village!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! we have the same makeup bag and lipstick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same wash bag, but in a different pattern and I got it in the sale!
    Check out my new lush haul and Valentines day with my gorgeous boyfriend!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh Innocense, Beware! is goooooorg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous, the cco near me never stocks any good products :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...