Saturday, 11 February 2012

MAC Naturally Haul

.
I haven't been interested in any of the latest MAC collections but I love the pretty, neutral shades in the 'Naturally' collection. There were a few nude lipsticks which I really liked the look of, but I resisted temptation as I really don't need any more nudes! I was also really excited to see the two mineralize skinfinishes - 'Blonde' and 'Redhead' which are repromotes from the 'Brunette, Blonde, Redhead' collection.

I've been reaching mostly for peach, coral or bronze toned blushes and cheek products at the moment so I decided to purchase the 'Redhead' msf and a mineralize blush in 'Fresh Honey.'


(Left: 'Fresh Honey' mineralize blush. Right: 'Redhead' msf - the 4 individual shades and then mixed all together)

I'm so happy with both my purchases! I've swatched 'Fresh Honey' quite heavily but on the cheeks it's a really pretty, peachy blush, and 'Redhead' looks gorgeous as a highlight, the bronzey-pink shades give the skin a lovely, sun-kissed glow.
.

16 comments:

  1. I had a play with the naturally collection and nothing really jumped out at me, now seeing your swatches I want to run back and buy them!

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "fresh honey" blush x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so badly want to try the Red-head.
    It's a good job my nearest MAC is to far away for me to go and get one on an impulse, cause after these swatches, I'd be gone haha.

    Great review.

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blusher looks amazing ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id really recomend the blond msf also its soo pretty.

    Really great post love.


    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I'll definitely have a look at the Blonde one! I was trying to be good and only buy one lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried these today in Mac - bit too shimmer on me :( unfortunately I already suffer a permeant shiny face so I prefer my blush matt! Great post! Jen xx

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah they both look so pretty! i was determined not to get anything from this collection, but you've definitely swayed me.. i really want them both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fresh Honey looks gorgeous, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't bought anything from MAC in what seems like forever! Doesn't help that I've just bought two NARS multiples either, which means no more money to spend :( Both of these look lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have blonde, redhead, fresh honey and sublte breeze and i loveeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought MSF Redhead, MSF Blonde and lipstick A perfect day... They are soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely colours! I especially love the MSF
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...