Monday, 20 February 2012

My Collection: Foundations

.
.
This is the third part of the My Collection series, showing my foundation collection. I think it's always helpful to see comparison swatches of foundations to use for reference, when buying a new foundation. I always use fake tan so have a range of different shades to use, depending on how tanned I am. I mostly use the MAC foundations as the golden undertones match my tan well. My favourite, most-used foundations are MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MAC Face and Body and Estee Lauder Doublewear.

(Left to Right: DIOR Forever 'Apricot Beige', Vichy Dermablend 'Sand', Estee Lauder Doublewear 'Suede', REVLON Photoready 'Medium Beige', REVLON Colorstay 'Rich Tan', Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 'Sun Beige')


(Left to Right: NARS Sheer Matte 'Syracuse', NARS Sheer Glow 'Barcelona', MAC Studio Fix Fluid 'NC42', MAC Studio Fix Fluid 'NC40', MAC Studio Sculpt 'NC42', MAC Face and Body 'C4', MAC Face and Body 'C5')

10 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Dior Forever foundation at some point!! I'm currently loving Revlon's Colorstay foundation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swatches are so helpful ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I currently love the Revlon Colorstay foundation. :) Thx for the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is the most extensive MAC foundation collection I've seen :) You're a great advert for them b/c your skin always looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection!
    Have a look at my new updated blog?

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, you have so many foundations!!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have alot of mac there xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing the swatches of each foundation, really helpful post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection of foundations. Do you have a foundation you would recommend for dry skin?? I'm having a hard time finding the perfect foundation due to that issue. Thanks in advance. :)

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NARS Sheer Glow could be worth a try :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...