Monday, 13 February 2012

NYX Lipglosses: Whipped & Ballerina Pink

.
NYX is one of my favourite makeup brands. I think the products are all great quality and such amazing value. It's a shame the brand isn't widely available in the UK, as the products are quite hard to get hold of. I don't know of any shops which stock NYX near me so I usually purchase products from love-makeup.co.uk, although I know there's always NYX products available on EBAY too.

I love the Round Lipglosses from NYX. I currently own two shades; 'Whipped' and 'Ballerina Pink.' They're so creamy in consistency, not sticky at all, and have an angled, doe foot applicator which makes application easy. They have great colour pay-off and are semi-opaque on the lips. You don't need to wear a lipstick underneath these, unless you want to, as they give enough colour to the lips, worn alone. 'Whipped' is a peachy nude and 'Ballerina Pink' is a mid-toned pink with shimmer.

The NYX Round Lipglosses cost just £3 from love-makeup!

 (Top: Whipped. Bottom: Ballerina Pink)

 (Left: Ballerina Pink. Right: Whipped)


(Left: Whipped. Right: Ballerina Pink)

11 comments:

  1. Great review ! Definitely considering picking a few up in the US xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous, my sort of colours I really want to try NYX too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, I love the look of Ballerina Pink xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of these lipglosses in Sorbet (a baby pink) but it hasn't had much use from me because I just can't get past the lemon-detergent scent. Do you notice it too? I like the look of Whipped though... :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorbet looks like a lovely shade :) I don't love the scent but it doesn't really bother me! xxx

      Delete
  5. Whipped looks lovely! Just my kind of shade, I hate sticky lipglosses, so will have a look at these xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these colours are beautiful, they look amazing on you exp whipped!

    Great post.

    FOLLOWED!!

    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are lovely! your teeth are perfect you lucky girly xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...