Monday, 5 March 2012

Essie Nail Polish Haul


Yesterday, I went to the Professional Beauty Show. I needed to stock up on some beauty supplies like wax strips and nail files, but I also treated myself to a few nail polishes.

After purchasing two Essie nail polishes in the Christmas sales, I fell in love with them and was desperate to try some more. I find them so easy to paint with, they have good pigmentation and last well on the nails. I actually think I prefer them to my OPI and Nails Inc polishes!

I'm glad I waited to purchase them at the exhibition though, as they were a lot cheaper than in the shops, at approximately £5 each.

(L-R: Topless and Barefoot, Sand Tropez, Mint Candy Apple, Tart Deco, Over the Top)

11 comments:

  1. I wish I went along to this, I'm going to the Vitality Show in a couple of weeks. I've wanted Topless and Barefoot for aaaages now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L0VE SAND TROPEZ ITS MY FAVOURITE <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, love the coral colour :)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tart Deco is really nice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of Tart Deco :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I must get Sand Tropez, it's been on my wishlist for ages now! Tart Deco looks pretty in the bottle too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tart Deco looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lucky lady :) Rachel I'm so ENVIOUS of you right now. These Essie nailpolishes are making me drool right now as I type. I love all the shades you picked up except for Over the Top.I'm just not a fan of black nailpolishes. However Mint Candy Apple and Tart Deco are my kind of colors. They look beyong beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. :) I would love to see NOTD posts soon featuring your new babies. :)

    oh also £5 each for these polishes seems such a great price. You got a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do some NOTD posts with them soon, I love them all :) xx

      Delete
  9. so pretty xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even pick a favorite, they are all gorgeous! I absolutely hate the brush of Essie nail polishes though which is a shame because otherwise the formula is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...