Monday, 12 March 2012

March Glossybox: Harrods Edition

.
'Harrods is joining forces with online beauty company GLOSSYBOX to create a limited edition beauty box in March containing a handpicked selection of luxury sample sizes courtesy of some of the world's most sought after brands. Harrods, world renowned for being at the forefront of the beauty trends, luxury brands and innovative beauty technology, is the first luxury department store to partner with GLOSSYBOX. Personally picked by the Harrods beauty buyers, the carefully crafted selection of luxury samples ensures that this limited edition GLOSSYBOX will be the most coveted ever!'


.
.
A lot of suspense and excitement was created over the March 'Mystery Box', and when it was announced that Glossybox had collaborated with high-end department store, Harrods, I couldn't wait to open the box and see what was inside!

What was in the box

Narciso Rodriguez. For Her Eau De Parfum - I really like this perfume. With notes of Honey Flower, Orange Blossom & Amberlyn and Vanilla, this perfume has a lovely, feminine scent. Perfume samples aren't the most exciting product to receive but they are handy for keeping in your handbag.

Molton Brown Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath & Shower Gel - I was so excited when I saw this in the box. I love Molton Brown products! It has a lovely, relaxing scent and feels very luxurious. I can't wait to try this out! It comes in a generous 50ml bottle, perfect for overnight stays or travelling.

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum - This product is aimed for mature skintypes and promises to 'increase youthful activity in skin cells.' Although I don't really need to use anti-ageing products yet, I do like face serums and will definitely give this a go. It also claims to add radiance and plumpness to skin.

Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Cover 'Rosewood' - I love the gorgeous, Burberry packaging! In the tube, the lipstick looks very brown and I wasn't sure I'd actually like it, however the lipstick applies sheerly and can be layered to intensify the shade. It's a rosey-brown shade, which isn't usually what I'd go for but I do like it. It's incredibly moisturising on the lips, and smooth and creamy in consistency.

Clarins Extra-Firming Body Cream - After receiving the Clarins Extra-Firming Day and Night creams in my previous Glossybox, I was really pleased to see the body cream, this month. I've been really impressed with the face creams and can't wait to try this out too.

I'm so pleased with this month's box. I think the selection of luxury, high-end products are perfect for the Glossybox and Harrods collaboration. My favourite products are the Molton Brown bath & shower gel and the Burberry lipstick.

5 comments:

  1. Looks really nice this month :-)
    I am yet to subscribe to a Beauty Box, do you have any recommendations? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only subscribed to Glossybox so can't recommend any other beauty boxes, but I've got some lovely items in my boxes :) xx

      Delete
  2. I wish glossybox delivered to the states!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my review on the harrods box i got, which is slightly different to this one :) http://mybeautyandstuff.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks nice xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...