Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Review: Soap & Glory Sugar Crush

.
'Soap and Glory Sugar Crush: Body Scrub with smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains. Use in the shower once, twice, or three times weekly, depending on the level of scaliness you struggle with. (Four times-even if you’ve ever been labelled ‘old lizard legs’.)'
.


....
Sugar Crush is packaged in a 300ml tub and, as with all Soap and Glory products, the packaging is fun, girly and eye-catching. Although the tub is attractive, it isn't the most practical packaging as you have to scoop out the scrub with your hands so it's easy to get water in the tub and it can get a bit messy.

The scrub itself, a mixture of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains has a tangy, citrus scent - pleasant and not over-powering. You only need to use a small ammount of this as a little goes a long way. The sugar and macadamia grains exfoliate the skin really well. This definitely isn't a gentle scrub, you can really feel it working. This is perfect for me as I love a good scrub, but if you have sensitive skin you may find this to be a bit harsh. The almond oil in the scrub is incredibly moisturising and leaves skin feeling soft and supple, after the exfoliation.

This is the best exfoliator I have ever tried! Personally, I dislike gentle exfoliators as I like to feel an exfoliator really working, smoothing and buffing my skin - Sugar Scrub definitely does that. After using this, my skin feels amazingly smooth and soft. I really like to use this prior to fake tan application as it exfoliates my skin so well, making a perfect base. It's also perfect to use for scrubbing away those last bits of fake tan! The only downside to the scrub is the packaging, which can easily get messy, but this isn't too much of an issue for me as it seems most body scrubs are packaged in tubs anyway.
.
I will definitely, 100%, be repurchasing Sugar Scrub and would definitely recommend it! You can purchase a tub from Boots and it costs £8.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious :)

    greetings from
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I'm dying to try some Soap & Glory body products and this sounds lovely. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't. Next pay cheque I'm going to for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap&glory body scrubs, they're great! makes my skin really soft.

    elainesbeautyboudoir.blogspot.com

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks great, Soap & Glory is on 3 for 2 at the moment too :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh brilliant! Thanks for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  5. Yum, this stuff looks delicious! I love sugar scrubs. I use Burt's Bee's Pomegranate and Cranberry Sugar Scrub. Its got like little seeds in it from the fruit and its all natural. My skin feels like baby soft afterwards! But I would love to try Soap&Glory because people are raving about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love soap and glory and this looks fab, have you tried the righteous butter ?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, I love the Righteous butter too :) xx

      Delete
  7. this looks so good xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soap and glory have all the christmas giftsets but haven't tried this yet! x
    www.loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...