Monday, 30 April 2012

Back2MAC: Pretty Please



Pretty Please is my latest Back2MAC purchase. I've actually been trying not to purchase as many lipsticks, as I always get tempted by the pretty shades, but still find myself reaching for MAC's Hue and Creme d'Nude almost on an everyday basis.

So when I had my six empty MAC containers, I decided I'd take the opportunity to try a new shade. Pretty Please is described as a 'pale pink pearl' and is a lustre formula. It's not mega pigmented but gives a pretty wash of pink to the lips and has a glossy finish. It's perfect for keeping in your handbag and applying when you're out and about as you don't need to be too precise with application. I've been wearing it almost every day for the last three weeks. It's such a pretty, wearable shade - definitely one to take a look at if you haven't already!


9 comments:

  1. Oh this looks such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour, such a nice pale pink :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this would be my perfect colour :O love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade and as you said, very wearable ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks really pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my first ever MAC lippy! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...