Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Review: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor is enriched with Australian Balm Mint. This nourishing treatment gets to work fast on damaged hair, repairing and smoothing rough cuticles, restoring manageability and shine. “The Aussie Philosophy" - There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start! Pop a splodge of 3 Minute Miracle onto clean wet hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes depending on how much of a treat it needs. Rinse with warm water.

.
The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor aims to 'restore manageability and shine' and works in just 3 minutes - perfect if you're short on time. The cleverly-designed packaging is quick and easy - a simple squeeze will disperse the product though a hole at the bottom of the tube, which reseals itself when not in use.

The reconstuctor itself, is of a similar consistency to a normal hair conditioner and has a sweet, fruity scent. I use a small ammount and apply through the mid-lengths to ends of my hair, after shampooing. Aussie suggests leaving it on for 1-3 minutes, 'depending on how much of a treat your hair needs.' I usually leave it on for about 5 minutes, then wash it out and apply a small ammount of my normal conditioner.

This has become a staple product in my haircare routine. I've always used hair masks to condition my hair, as I do use heat on it almost everyday, and this is honestly one of the best hair masks I have ever used. When I use this, I notice a huge difference - it makes my hair softer, shinier and it feels and looks healthier. It also makes it a lot easier to comb through and style my hair. It's so quick and easy to use and it really does work within just 5 minutes - amazing!

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor only costs £4.99 and you can usually purchase it on special offer.

5 comments:

  1. This product smells absolutely amazing ! :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this sounds interesting. I might have to try this! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this, the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so soft:)

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this forever- think I need a quick trip to Boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I might have to pick this up!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...