Tuesday, 1 May 2012

April Glossybox


'With Spring in the air, we are proud to introduce our Natural Beauty box; five natural beauty products guaranteed to make you feel your best, look your best, look gorgeous while at the same time satisfying the green goddess within! After all, green is the new black didn't you know?'


What was in the Box

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum - A newly-launched, ultra-concentrated serum, designed to be used under your normal moisturiser to 'ensure skin never lacks moisture.' My skin tends to be on the dry side so I like to use serums at night time to keep my skin hydrated.

Inika Cosmetics Certified Organic Eyeliner - I received the shade 'Black Caviar' which I was pleased about as I rarely use coloured liners. I have yet to try this properly but on first impressions it's very creamy, applies smoothly and is a true, dark black.

Monu Moisture Rich Collagen Cream -  This contains essential oils and promises to 'help prevent pre-mature ageing' and to relieve dryness. I'm really looking forward to trying this as I've actually just run out of my Decleor Hydra Floral moisturiser.

Figs & Rouge Lip Balm - This is a Cherry and Vanilla scented balm which can be used on the lips, face and body. It melts on application to the skin and leaves skin feeling moisturised and hydrated. I like to use it as a lip balm and on my cuticles.

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion - I've never tried any Burt's Bees products before but it's always a brand I've been interested in trying. This Milk and Honey scented body lotion smells amazing and leaves skin silky smooth.

This month's Glossybox was inspired by Earth Month and is nicknamed 'The Natural Box.' The products have natural packaging and ingredients and the Glossybox itself is 100% biodegradable. I think this month had a good selection of products and I was pleased to receive some more skincare products as I seem to be running low at the moment. My favourite products so far are the Burt's Bees body lotion, because it smells so good and I'm excited to try out the Collagen Cream and Skin Serum!

2 comments:

  1. Your Glossy box is so much better than mine. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely!
    Just letting you know that i have nominated you on my blog!
    I think all the work you put into you blog is amazing! :D
    Please keep blogging:D

    Love
    Laura

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...