Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Clothing Haul: Primark, H&M & ZARA









These are my latest purchases from a recent shopping trip to Lakeside. I've been doing so much shopping recently so you can expect to see a few more more haul posts soon! I've also fell back in love with Primark. I havn't been to Primark in ages, as the last few visits had been quite disappointing and there wasn't anything I really liked, but at the moment they seem to have loads of nice bits in so I'm sure I'll be visiting again soon. I always seem to find more clothes I like in the Summer, for some reason!
.
Primark Black Top: £8
Primark Orange Top: £4
Primark Guns & Roses Top: £8
Primark Black & White Blouse: £10
H&M Grey Blazer: £19.99
ZARA T Shirt: £17.99
Primark Espadrilles: £3
Primark Bow Sandals: £6



4 comments:

  1. The Primark bow sandals is so so pretty and for only £6? L.O.V.E ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the guns and roses tshirt!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purchases ! The bow sandals are so cute ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...