Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Happy Birthday Glossybox: May




.

Happy Birthday Glossybox!

This month's box is a special anniversary edition to celebrate the 1st birthday of Glossybox. 

What was in the Box
.
Noble Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel - Packaged in a 75ml bottle, this shower gel is the perfect size for travelling and I really like the sultry, elderflower scent, but like others, I am a bit bored of receiving shower gels in nearly every box. I'll probably give this one to my boyfriend to put in his gym bag.
.
Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc & Si Lolita perfume samples - I don't mind receiving perfume samples, although I have a box full of them at the moment because I always forget to use them! I do really like the scent of Si Lolita though.
.
Weleda Face Cream/Body Milk -  I'm assuming this is a face cream? It doesn't actually say on the box so I haven't tried it out properly yet. If anyone knows then please let me know! The cream feels nice and light but I'm not at all keen on the strong, rose scent.
.
Uniqone All in One Hair Treatment - This leave-on hair mask is designed for dry and damaged hair and has a list of 10 benefits including 'shine and frizz control' and 'split ends prevention.' I'm really excited to try this out as my hair has felt really dry recently - I'm really hoping this will make a difference.
.
Let's Go Lashes - I do love false lashes for nights out and special events when you want to look a bit more glam. These lashes look perfect as they're fluttery and not too full.
.
Although not my favourite box, I am really pleased with the hair treatment spray and false lashes, my boyfriend will use the shower gel and hopefully once I find out exactly what the Weleda product is, I'll be able to use it! Glossybox also included a balloon and cute compact mirror, adorning the Glossybox logo, to mark their 1st birthday which I thought was a nice touch.
.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed at how different the UK GLOSSYBOX is different from the Canadian one! The balloon is such a cute and original touch x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...