Wednesday, 2 May 2012

What's About Town Earrings: TOWIE Style


When watching The Only Way is Essex on Sunday, I fell in love with the earrings Lucy Mecklenbugh was wearing. I loved the style of them and how sparkly they were - they were just what I'd been wanting.

After a bit of searching online, I found the earrings on the website: www.whatsabouttown.com (LINK)





The earrings cost £19.95.

I adore them! They look so lovely on and work really well to dress up a simple outfit. They're so sparkly too - they really are stunning!
.
I'd also like to mention that What's About Town have amazing customer service. Initially I was having a few issues with the site as the earrings wouldn't add into my basket, so I assumed they were out of stock. I sent a question to find out if they were in stock or not and received a quick reply from a lovely lady, the problem was quickly resolved and I was able to add the earrings into my basket and complete my order. I also received an email telling me that my order would be sent out the same day as I'd had trouble ordering the item. I think customer service is so important, especially when ordering online from lesser-known websites. I was really impressed with the service I received and can definitely recommend the website, based on my experience. 

What's About Town has some really lovely pieces on their site. I'm lusting over the crystal bangles and the crystal button earrings - I'll definitely be placing another order with them soon.

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh love them, cant beat abit of sparkle. Ive not watched as much of this TOWIE but Lucy always looks fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earring's are beautiful, so glamorous

    anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely gorgeous! A bit more than I'd usually pay for a pair of earrings but I'd definitely consider getting them for a special occasion :) oh and its good to know the customer service is great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute earrings!! I love Lucy, she's stunning!!:)
    Elle xxx
    ellarysplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lucy's style - she is gorgeous! I love how you found the exact earrings - good detective work ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorge!

    http://blogthepointofit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...