Friday, 1 June 2012

My New 'Hermes Style' Purse






At the weekend, I accompanied my friend to a bag party. There was a whole room filled with handbags, purses, jewellery, sunglasses and accessories - all designer copies inspired. I purchased this Hermes style purse which cost £25. It's a rich, tan coloured leather with lots of compartments and pockets, which is why I like it. There are two small pockets at the front, two compartments inside, 3 card slots on the inside and a removable pouch, with 6 more card slots (in the last photo) which I use to hold all of my change. If the pouch is removed, my phone and lipstick fit in there nicely so it could even double as a clutch bag for a night out! It's a really good quality purse and I love the style of it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely!! I love Hermes, wish I could afford the real bag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice purse! I love your blog, I am now a follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color! Very stylish wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous purse. That sounds like my kind of party bag fanatic xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh it's gorgeous! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...