Thursday, 5 July 2012

Bargain Buy: Lancome Hypnose Duo


.


I've quickly realised that working in London is very dangerous for my bank balance, as I regularly find myself walking round the shops in my lunch break. Although, I have to say I was very pleased with myself when I came across this bargain set on the Lancome counter in Debenhams. As I've mentioned before, Lancome Hypnose is my all-time favourite mascara and one which I've repurchased many times. For me, it's the perfect formula and gives my lashes incredible length and volume, but at £21 per tube, it's not exactly cheap so when I saw this Hypnose duo set, containing two full size Hypnose mascaras, I just couldn't resist! With this set, each mascara works out at just £15 each so you're saving a total of £12! There were also duos of some of the other Lancome mascaras like Doll Eyes, but Hypnose is my definite favourite. I do love a good bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Ah I've wanted to try this for so long!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...