Friday, 6 July 2012

MAC Tinted Lipglasses


 

Wearing my current favourite - Underage

I've always been a lipstick-kinda-girl but recently I've found myself reaching for lipglosses over lipsticks - MAC tinted lipglasses to be more precise. They seem to be a product you either love or hate, but I love them. Yes they are very sticky on the lips but they have the best colour pay-off I've ever found in a lipgloss (including the lighter, nude shades) and they're long lasting. I currently own seven shades - Frankly Fresh, Splashing, Viva Glam Gaga, Easy Lounger, Oyster Girl, C-Thru and Underage (as seen above left to right.) Mostly pink or nude shades - perfect for everyday wear, although I'm definitely going to pick up a few brighter shades for summer (if we ever get a summer in the UK!) I love the look of Lychee Luxe so that's next on my list and maybe Russian Red too.

What are your favourite lipglosses?

7 comments:

  1. Great Post. I have hardly any MAC lipglosses they've just never appealed to me. Underage looks like such a lovely shade on you so I may have a look at it when I'm at a counter next xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC lipglasses they are my favorite! I want to run out and get underage now such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i like the pinkish nude shade of underage. :) right now, my favorite lip glosses are my anastasia of beverly hills hydrafull glosses in plastic and heiress. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lipglasses, I muchprefer them to lipsticks!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the lipglasses, but I have heard from loads of people that they're really sticky so I am a little put off! :/
    But I love my MAC lipstick! :D
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a MAC lipglass kinda gal but recently bought my first Revlon colorburst lipgloss and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors - perfect for nude lips, my faves! I like your reviews, very informative - therefore, you have a new follower :)

    Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...