Tuesday, 10 July 2012

NOTD: OPI Mod About You



 Essie have overtaken OPI as my favourite nail polishes. I can't actually remember the last time I used another brand of nail polish other than Essie, let alone purchased another brand. That was until I purchased 'Mod About You' by OPI, earlier this week. I've been wearing Essie's Fiji for the last few weeks and although I adore it I do find, especially when I'm wearing fake tan, it's just a touch too pale and can look stark in contrast to my tan. I wanted something just a little warmer, with a bit more pink to it - which is how I came to find 'Mod About You.' It's a pretty, creamy, pastel pink and I love it. It applies well with two coats and OPI's 'ProWide' brush makes application easy, although I do find the polish to be a little on the streaky side. That being said, I love the shade and it's reminded me to use my OPI's more.

13 comments:

  1. This colour is sooo pretty!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour, I love OPI colours, especially the names of them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is beautiful! It's the perfect pastel pink!! xo

    http://missnellyelephant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this blog good post thank you for sharing it...

    Alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It looks great with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shade! I love pastels for nails.. They're so flattering and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! such a gorgeous colour. mentioned you in my latest blog post by the way!xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it makes you look even tannner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely nail polish, I'll put it on my wishlist.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo pretty, I need it in my collection X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...