Tuesday, 3 July 2012

An Update From Me



I just wanted to appologize for my absence from blogging. I've recently started a new job in London, so have been adjusting to the longer hours and commuting time! Everything's going well though and I'm really enjoying it. I've actually got this week off which is nice, so I'm definitely going to take advantage and get a few posts up. I've been doing quite a lot of shopping too so should have quite a few hauls and reviews up soon!

Hope you're all well :)

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you posting again, had wondered where you have been. Congratulations on the new job I'm so glad its going so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your job and see your post soon!! :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww good luck with you new job hunni x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou to all you lovely ladies. I can't wait to get blogging again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new job. I'm so jealous your working in London! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...