Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Summer 2012 Makeup Favourites



(Clarins 'Rosy Coral' lipstick, NARS 'Orgasm' blush, 17 'Light Bronze' Instant Glow bronzing powder).

MAC Face & Body foundation - I've reviewed Face & Body here. I love how lightweight  this feels on the skin and it gives a gorgeous, natural finish. It's a must-have product for me.

MAC Prep & Prime translucent pressed powder - Another must-have product! This is a new-ish addition to my makeup collection as I was running out of my MAC blot powder and had been wanting to try this for ages. It's an amazing product! It works brilliantly as a setting powder or to blot away shine throughout the day.

17 Instant Glow bronzing powder - 'Light Bronze' - This is such a lovely bronzer. I have the shade Light Bronze, which is a lot lighter than my other bronzers, but this gives such a lovely, natural, sunkissed look to my skin without being over-the-top and it has a touch of shimmer which adds a subtle glow.

NARS 'Orgasm' blush - This may be my favourite ever blush. It's such a gorgeous, bright, pinky peach blush with lots of golden shimmer which looks so flattering on and really compliments a tan. Love it!

Maybelline Falsies mascara - I've also reviewed this here. This is the only mascara I've been using recently. I love the curved brush and find it works so well to give volume and length to my lashes. I actually bought another tube of this today.

Clarins 'Rosy Coral' Rouge Prodige lipstick - I love the rouge prodige lipsticks as they have a super glossy finish and last well on the lips. 'Rosy Coral' is a stunning, pinky coral shade - perfect for summer.

7 comments:

  1. Rosy coral is such a lovely shade, I will be on the hunt for that one, haha!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick looks like a lovely shade!xx
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my local MAC counter to get Face and Body but they didnt have it! *sob* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of favourites :)
    I especially love the look of that Clarins lipstick. Never knew they created such stunning colours. I love it so much I'll add it to my ever growing make-up wishlist. Thanks for the swatch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything you got here. I really have to try the Maybelline Falsies too. I've been using the Colossal one and I find it really great, but I need to give this purple-y tube a shot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to try out the mac face&body foundation!

    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coral shades are perfect for me. Might as well try this Clarins ' lippy.
    cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...