Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Holland & Barrett Skin Vitamins



I mentioned in my first Sunday Summary post that I wanted to get some Cod Liver Oil tablets as my skin has really been playing up and I'd heard they really help, so the other day, I popped into Holland & Barrett. I bought a big tub of 180 Cod Liver Oil capsules and after one of the girls in there recomended Vitamin E for your skin, I also purchased a tub of 100 Vitamin E capsules. You only need to take one capsule of each, daily. Now I must also mention that I'm not the best tablet-swallower but these are both 'softgel' capsules so even though the Cod Liver tablets are quite large, they're easy to swallow. 
 .
 I'm not expecting these to work miracles alone - I'm also trying to eat more fruit and veg, drink plenty of water and replacing my daily cups of tea with 1 sugar to cups of my mum's green tea. Let's hope I see some improvement soon!
 .
The Cod Liver Oil vitamins cost £14.55 and the Vitamin E cost £8.79.
 .
Holland & Barrett currently have a buy one, get one half price offer on.
 .

4 comments:

  1. I also heard vitamin E is great for your skin, I might have a look at these! And those cod liver oil tablets look humongous haha!

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been drinking nothing but water for the past 2 months due to doctor's recommendation for a medical condition that I have and it has done wonders for my skin. My skin just feels hydrated whereas before I had several dry patches. Constantly drinking fizzy drinks certainly didn't help but now ever since my little lifestyle change my skin never felt nor looked as good as it does now. So if your skin is acting up I'll definitely recommend drinking more water. Trust me. It really does work. Plus water is free ;)

    But by the sound of things, those Vitamin E and Cod Liver Oil will help your skin too. Might give them a go myself :) I hope they work for you and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like green tea - there's a range that have a hint of cranberry or pineapple and grapefruit and they're actually much nicer than green tea alone :) I hope the tablets work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried cod liver oil in the past before and don't feel like it made much of a change to my skin, plus thats a lot of money to spend on some chunky tablets that might not work! However, I'd really love to see an update in a few weeks time to see how you got on with them?
    Drinking more water is a priceless tip and is something that is really underrated. Honestly, drink as much water as you can and your skin will glow!

    New follower :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...