Saturday, 15 September 2012

New Essie Polishes



L-R: Mink Muffs, Who is the boss, Bangle Jangle, Crewed Interest, Mod Squad, Bazooka, Lights

In the past two weeks I've managed to accumulate seven new Essie nail polishes - yes, seven. To be fair though, apart from the two pink shades - Mod Squad and Lights, they are all shades that I didn't have anything similar to in my collection. I purchased Mink Muffs and Who is the Boss from HQHair with a 15% off code, Bangle Jangle, Crewed Interest and Mod Squad from Fragrance Direct (where they cost a bargainous £1.99 each!) and Bazooka and Lights from Beauty Bay. I have yet to try them all out, apart from Lights which I used to paint my toes last week. It's the brightest, neon, barbie pink which looks gorgeous with a tan.

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of bangle jangle, desperately want to try some Essie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to buy essie nail polishes! these are so pretty! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mod Squad, Bazooka and Lights look gorgeous!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Essie polishes, i have bought loads lately off Fragrance Direct but i find the quality is always really good so its ok :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bazooka looks gorgeous! I love essie polishes at the moment too :) x

    Maydoll<a

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up about 10 from fragrance direct because they were such an amazing bargain :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...