Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sunday Summary 001



So I've decided to start a weekly 'Sunday Summary' series on my blog. I know many blogs do these posts but I always enjoy reading them and I don't tend to blog much about general things or my personal life so I thought it might be quite nice to do a sort of weekly summary/chat post every week. I've also been struggling to set time aside for my blog so I'm hoping it will be an incentive to blog and remind me to post more often.

So this week..

♥ I'm on a mission to spend less and save more. I've been spending too much recently and now my boyfriend and I have decided to start saving money each month towards a desposit, I really need to control my spending and resist the urge to buy more makeup and clothes. Although I did place orders from both HQHair and Origins this week - I have no willpower when I see special offers and discount codes in my inbox.

♥ I've seen so many girls walking round London with Victoria Secret bags since the flagship store opened on New Bond Street. I've always loved Victoria Secret, especially the undies and loungewear and I can't wait to check it out, but I know I'll end up spending more money on stuff I don't really need.

♥ My skin has really been playing up and I've got a few big spots on my cheeks and forehead, which has been getting me down. I think it's due to all the rubbish I've been eating recently so I've been trying to incoporate more fruit and veg into my diet. I also want to pick up some Cod Liver Oil tablets this week as I've heard they are really good for your skin.

♥ I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started reading 50 Shades of Grey, after my friend leant me the first book, and I am well and truly addicted. I've been reading it on the train to and from work, every day and I've almost finished the first book. I've already bought the second and third books to read when I finish.

♥ I saw Danielle Lloyd today in London! I've not really seen any celebs in real life before so it's fair to say I was a little bit excited.

Products I'm loving this week:

Maybelline Falsies mascara, Bare Minerals Prime Time primer, NARS Orgasm blush, DIOR Amber Diamond, MAC Soft Dazzle dazzleglass creme, Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich body butter, Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner, OPI Nail Envy, Essie Topless & Barefoot.

20 comments:

  1. I love this post, it's always so nice to hear more about bloggers "actual lives" rather then just what they think about products all the time :)

    Btw you look beautiful in this photo :)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) yeah I think it's nice to have some more personal posts too xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd like to visit Victorias Secret too, but I know how you feel about saving money. A house will be worth it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so badly want to go but I know I'll end up wanting to buy everything lol! xxx

      Delete
  3. you are so lucky you live in london!
    i wish we had a victoria's secret in the north east! although we are getting a krispy kremes (yey) simple pleasures.

    you look majorly pretty!
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited new Victoria Secret store (New Bond Street) and it was so packed with people, just too busy for my taste... The store itself looks very nice but it's way too busy... I wanted to buy Vanilla Lace body mist and it turned out they don't even sell it there, so I was kinda disappointed. All in all avoid going there in the weekends if you don't like to queue for ages...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's anoyher reason I'm trying to wait because I remember what Forever 21 was like when it first opened - nightmare! xxx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous in that photograph! Just saying :)
    I also need to start saving money I spend way too much!

    Great post :)
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) it's so hard to save, especially when you see so many lovely products and clothes on blogs! xxx

      Delete
  6. I love this post, I heard pregnacy vitamins do wonders for your skin/hair i'm just to embarrassed to pick them up. You truly are a shopaholic lol. I really want to go visit victoria secrets.

    xo

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks for the tip. Yeah I thinknI'd be embarassed too lol I might look online though :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Ahhh no need for how gorgeous you are mrs :P fab photo. Ive been trying to cut back on my spending too and im already getting twitchy hands for a new lipstick or blush. I only recently ready the first 50 shades too, I thought it was ok but dont get the big hype like but ill probs buy the other two books to see whats in store for ana and christian. haha love you being excited bout danielle lloyd, I got excited seeing one the gypsy's off thelmas girls in town, I also saw max and OB off hollyoaks too... wow such the sleb spotter eh :P x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saving is way too hard, I definitely need to win the lottery! Lol, check us out spotting all the celebs ;) Love it xxx

      Delete
  8. I've been 'saving' for absolutely ages (e.g. spending and then telling myself off for it) so looking at it as shopping my stash! :)

    georgiassarmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's what I do too - it's too hard! xxx

      Delete
  9. youre absolutely GORGEOUS. I am one of those girls with the VS bags, i spent far too much money there, woooopsydaisy! i already follow you :)


    www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com

    lovely blog babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Ohh I'm so tempted to go this weekend! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...