Monday, 10 September 2012

Sunday Summary 002



So this is obviously my Sunday Summary post from yesterday which I couldn't post as my internet was down but I thought I'd post it today anyway :)
.
♥ I dyed my hair this week using Clairol's Nice N Easy hairdye in 'Light Natural Brown.' I couldn't decide whether or not to dye it but I do like it now it's a bit darker. I love the ColourSeal tubes of conditioner you get with hair dyes. You can buy them separately now too which is good - they make your hair feel so lovely and soft. 

♥ My boyfriend's booked to go away for a week, at the end of September. Although I'll miss him while he's away, it means he can pick me up a few makeup goodies in duty free. I've already started making a list - love it!

♥ I went out last night with my boyfriend for one of his friend's birthdays. It was a fun night and we had a nice meal and a few cocktails. I didn't have a clue what to wear but I managed to find a nice black peplum dress in New Look which I'll show in my next haul post. Luckily I didn't have work until 1 today too - I definitely needed a lay in!

♥ My boyfriend and I went to PinkBerry this week for the first time. We had Watermelon flavour with strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, raspberries, smarties and fruit pebbles. It was amazing! Next time I want to try the original with strawberries and nutella.

♥ I'm off work tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to having a lazy day, watching DVDs. I'm going to try my new Origins face mask too.

Products I've been loving this week

MAC Face & Body, Benefit Coralista, Lancome Hypnose, Real Techniques blush brush & stippling brush, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream, E45 cream, Clairol ColourSeal gloss, Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely and shiny! A lazy day sounds so good, thats my plan too haha xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend : ) I agree, your hair looks so shiny!
    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...