Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sunday Summary 003


 
♥ I've been off work this weekend which has been lovely! On Friday night I went round my friend's house for a girly evening and a takeaway, yesterday was a lazy day which I spent watching Sex and the City on the sofa and today I'm spending the day with my boyfriend and going to his nan's later for a roast dinner.
 
♥ I've now finished 50 Shades of Grey and have started reading the 2nd book in the series. I literally can't put it down! 
 
♥ It's my mum's birthday the week after next and I've booked for us to go to a spa together for a relax and a few treatments. We're also going to visit the Bicester Village outlet so I'm trying to put some money aside for then. I love the Cosmetics Company Outlet and the Michael Kors store!
 
♥ In Blockbusters, my boyfriend and I found the first two series of Lost in the bargain bin for just £4 each! I also bought The Women on dvd for £2 as I wanted to see it at the cinema when it was released but never got round to it.
 
Products I'm loving this week:
.
Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Benefit Coralista, AVON Glimmerstick eyeliner, Seche Vite top coat, Essie Aparetif, Origins Clear Improvement face mask.

11 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser. What do you think of it? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've actually got a review to pop up this week of it :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look so like Una Healy from the Saturdays in this pic!
    I don't know what it is but I instantly thought it!haha
    Major compliment though!:)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sunday summary posts :-)

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Lol she loves posing for photos! xx

      Delete
  5. Awww your doggie is absolutely precious! <3 I keep hearing about 50 Shades of Grey but I'm not even sure what it's about LOL?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) It's basically about this couple and he wants the girl to be his submissive. It's hard to explain but definitely worth a read! xx

      Delete
  6. Cute doggy, your so lucky, I had to pay £50 each for both the fist season and second season :( It is an amazing show though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...